Tuesday 8 September 2009

Year 1

The Beginning: It is a very good time to start on new projects. These projects can be on the emotional level, material level, business level, conscious awareness level, or on your soul journey. In this year, and especially if you did a proper assessment and are prepared for what you want from your life, this is a good vibration year for you. Embark on your journey! This is a time to start totally new plans or to initiate a complete change in your life. Be independent and original, and activate your plans, your ideals, and these changes. Power is high this year – it's time to ACT. Hard work may be necessary to get a venture moving.
I am in my first year cycle this year. I started my new website "The Free Spirit Center" that I thought a lot about last year. I planned it and even made a few changes to my original plan. The site picked up popularity in over 70 countries since we went online on February 20, 2002. In my first year for the first time, I picked up a pen and paper and started my journey into writing. I also started a new relationship. I have three new beginnings in my first year cycle. A proper study of your own situation, and an ability to focus is needed to make your start a more productive one. I guess I am going to be busy!
Negative aspects of the 1st year cycle – Having too much ego, too much pride, and not enough self-confidence. Being too dependent on other people, and being stubborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment